March 18, 2013

IN THE MOOD



You know what I appreciate in Fashion like nobody's business? Functionality.

Give me a pair of shoes so comfortable I can wear them to get my morning coffee slash run errands slash go to dinner and I will wear them to bed. Not that I go to bed wearing shoes. But you know, well, you know.

That is exactly why, it was no surprise the moment I discovered these babies, I knew I need to have them. Drawing all you attention to the particular pair I collaged into the bottom right. A pair of Alexander Wang pointy toe shoes that (dun dun dun) glow in the dark. I mean, glow in the dark people. I take this as a sign, the universe is ordering me to go to a rave party and who am I to disagree.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I think it's about time we discuss what is known as a silk skirt but is actually a dream come true and all by 3.1 Phillip Lim. No longer shall we be bothered to retie the shirt around our butts, because Phillip has taken care of it once and for all. Thought: should I  DIY and stitch the shit out of my shirts attaching them to my skirts/dresses? Hang in there thought.

Pierre Hardy clutch that I would have in every produced color combination if I could.

R13 t shirts that are basically making my list of essential items to own in ones' wardrobe.

Repossi pink gold ring that probably costs more than everything else listed all together, including the piece of machinery I'm typing on right now.

And last but not least the sky blue suede Acne biker jacket. My heart melted as I typed the description, it's a fact, and that is why I will discuss this bit of happiness another time.

What do you think about this outfit? Do you think about it at all? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment